Monday, April 14, 2014

First Things First

Hello, fellow bloggers! 


I am happy to introduce myself as Kat S but most of you will know me better as Katie. I am a huge nut about TV Show, Supernatural and I adore music and of course, movies! For the last few years, I have been considering beginning a place to blog and write my ideas down. When I heard that Google had so much to offer, I have created a Youtube channel which you can check out here: Kat S Youtube
Then I would find out about Blogger--which by the way is super cool! Just what I was looking for :)

I am so happy to be apart of the Google family and can't wait to get started with all it has to offer!

This blog I have just begun to create will soon become a movie filled blog with reviews, comic reviews and basic features like stars and if or not it is a fandom improved (main fandom being included in this blog is the Supernatural fandom which I have a huge place in my <3 for) Speaking of, I welcome all fellow Supernatural fans to my blog with open hands and every movie lover in everyone!

Kat


No comments:

Post a Comment